You Drugmart’s response to COVID-19:
We are taking the following actions to ensure the safety of the staff and our customers:
- Disinfecting the pharmacy several times a day.
- Encouraging online prescription refills to reduce over-crowding in the pharmacy.
- Encouraging all visitors to stay 6 feet apart, and sanitize their hands.
- Offering contact-less delivery of prescription orders.
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Criteria:
We are in the process of procuring the COVID-19 vaccines. All information related to the vaccines will be communicated to our customers.
Reminders to keep yourself and your loved ones safe during the pandemic:
- Wear masks while stepping out and follow other public safety guidelines.
- Reduce physical contact with individuals not living in your household.
- Avoid touching or shaking hands while greeting others.
- Wash and sanitize your hands.
- Disinfect the surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Avoid traveling unnecessarily.
COVID-19 Self Screening Tool
Did you come in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual?
Are you experiencing the following flu symptoms?
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
If so, this screening tool will help you determine if you should contact Health Links:
COVID-19 Online Result
Access your COVID-19 test result and/or your COVID-19 immunization information.
Care for your Mental Health during the pandemic
If responding to the pandemic is getting stressful, then we recommend visiting the Government of Manitoba’s COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Page for more tools and resources: https://www.manitoba.ca/covid19/bewell/index.html